- RT @SCollery: Thrasher in the English Guardian: A Minor Revelation Short of a Pulitzer @thrasherxy @theguardian goo.gl/KLJzFy #HIV 1 month ago
- RT @SCollery: Did dirty healthcare infect a lot of people in #KwaZuluNatal with #HIV? goo.gl/H7zaHH #SouthAfrica #UNAIDS #CROI20… 3 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Discussing only sexual transmission of #HIV in #SouthAfrica is like researching alcoholism by exclusively considering people… 3 months ago
- RT @SCollery: The author seems to think HIV transmission through unsafe healthcare, despite reported outbreaks in Larkana, Chiniot, Sargodh… 3 months ago
- #HIV and #eugenics: A Rich Seam in a Long Abandoned Mine? goo.gl/GLqzgV 9 months ago
- A Minor Revelation Short of a Pulitzer
- Did dirty healthcare infect a lot of people in KwaZulu-Natal?
- Where to Put Sidibe’s Deckchair?
- Sidibe: I Say What’s Ethical
- New reports of HIV outbreaks from unsafe healthcare in India and Pakistan
- Breaking the silence: asking KfW what it’s doing about HIV from healthcare
- Almost Positive: HIV Transmission Modes
- Sexual Stereotyping and Relative Discomfort
- Guardian Angles: Forced Sex to Pay Hospital Bills?
- ‘African’ Sexuality: Colonial Trope or New Racism?