- #AIDS: Prevention of #nosocomial infections goo.gl/C9NpZ7 #iatrogenic "Transmission of #HIV via healthcar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternative to Orphanages (6) Support, both material & other, 4 carers; carer can have low status (social, legal st… 11 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternatives to Orphanages (5) Timely infant feeding and support programs can keep families together, & ensure infa… 11 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternatives to Orphanages (4) Newborn health issues: birth defects, disabilities, etc commonly cited as reasons fo… 11 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternatives to Orphanages (3) address perinatal health issues; many can result in the child being separated from t… 11 months ago
- Let’s stop HIV in Africa. What are you waiting for?
- Hundreds of children in Pakistan infected by HIV from health care; government investigates to protect children
- Antimicrobial Resistance and PrEP: Medical Disasters
- Cherie Blair and ‘Rape in Africa’ Stereotypes
- Ebola: A Strategy of Misinformation?
- Addressing a running sore: HIV in South Africa
- Guardian: Another Fine Press Excess Mess
- WHO’s early AIDS experts misdirected HIV prevention
- More unexplained HIV infections in KwaZulu-Natal: time to investigate!
- Unexplained HIV infections in KwaZulu-Natal: Time to investigate?